- High measuring and repeat accuracy
- Reliable measurement of even strongly vibrating products
- Extremely robust towards impacts or temperature changes
- Stable measurement in challenging environments
- Long lifetime
- Tilt correction for measuring objects (optional) ensures correct measuring results
iXACT OPTICAL DIAMETER MEASUREMENT
OPTICAL DIAMETER MEASUREMENT DEVELOPED FOR THE HIGHEST STANDARDS.
At the heart of the iXACT series is a high-performance LED with a high luminous power and a sampling frequency of 16000 Hz. It is thus possible to measure with accuracy the diameter of even strongly vibrating measuring objects. The integrated difference function also works at 16000 measurements per second. As such, abrupt changes that occur during the ongoing production process, e.g. knots or neckings, become precisely detectable.
On the basis of a sophisticated two-stage threshold setting, transparent hoses are also measurable at a high precision.