ERIC EXTRUSION – THE HERO FROM iNOEX
The new hero from iNOEX explains how easy the loss-in-weight system works and how you can quickly benefit from gravimetric weighing thanks to material savings and increased product quality.
Gravimetric weighing - material savings through precise mass throughput control
Gravimetric weighing provides the basis for the automation of extrusion lines. The funnel weighers, which are suitable for a wide variety of materials, enable the regulation of the weight per metre and the mass throughput for consistent production with reduced material usage by recording the measurement data and integrated control. The result is end products of consistently high quality.
You can find more information about our gravimetric systems here: iNOEX Gravimetry
Benefits iNOEX gravimetric weighing:
- For complex recipes and special applications (up to 7 components)
- Constant mass throughput with raw material savings of up to 5 %
- Constant, reduced to a minimum weight per length
- Reduced start-up scrap
- Industry 4.0 ready for extensive production data collection and analysis
- Optimal material flow behaviour
ERIC EXTRUSION - AND THE MYSTERY OF THE LOSS-IN-WEIGHT SYSTEM
Click here to watch the latest explanatory video with our hero Eric Extrusion and learn how iNOEX can take your production to the next level.