MEASURE EARLIER, CENTER FASTER, SAVE TIME AND MATERIAL IN THE LONG TERM.The centering aid which is placed early in the process is a necessity for everyone, whose goal is to consequently avoid scrap production and save raw material. ECCO measures the wall thickness already in the vacuum tank and provides for a fast and precise pipe centering by automatic calibration. Especially for thick-walled large pipes this means a key production advantage and the investment pays for itself already after a few production start-ups. While the ultrasonic sensors a mounted on the calibration sleeve for the favorably priced basic model ECCO m-line, they are adjusted to the pipe geometry with pneumatically controlled sensor arms for ECCO i-line. For both models the recorded values are evaluated by the high-resolution ultrasound electronics and displayed on a 10" display either percentages or in millimeters.
- Fast setup of the line after the production start
- Optimum pipe centering
- Easy operation
- Significant reduction of start-up scrap
- Regular wall thickness distribution
- System amortized within a few months
- ECCO i-line: No mechanical sensor conversion required, adjusting range of each sensor arm is 8.4646'', special types on request
- Suitable for PE, PVC and PP
- Exterior diameter larger than 9.842''
- Wall thickness range 0.0118 - 5.5118''
|Pipe dimension (inch)||Recommended no. of sensors|
|9.842 - 24.803||8|
|17.716 - 39.370||12|
|24.803 - 55.118||16|
|39.370 - 78.740||24|