THE ULTIMATE SYSTEM FOR PATHBREAKING QUALITY: 100 % MEASUREMENT.For the first time this AUREX ERS by iNOEX uses the principle of the electronically rotating active/passive measurement, which scans the pipe with 100 % coverage. This patented and TÜV-certified innovation records even minimal production deviations and measures all layers of coextruded pipes individually and with the highest precision. Therefore the touch-free and integral measurement principle opens a new dimension for the optimisation of both, product quality and extrusion process.
- Sensors scan the pipe with 100% coverage (within the specified OD range and line speed)
- Evaluation of all vertical and angular signals reflected by the pipe based on the activation of adjacent sensors (active/passive measurement)
- Parallel sensor communication for the highest measuring resolution and the identification of even the smallest variations in production
- Integrated self-diagnosis of the sensors
- Optimum adaptation of the sensors (frequency, diameter) to the variety of measuring tasks
- Electronic rotation up to 6000 r.p.m.
- 100% coverage for pipe dimensions up to 24.8” dia.
- Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethernet, CANopen
|Sensors||Extended Measuring range |
|ERS 32||0.039 - 1.259||18|
|ERS 63||0.393 - 2.480||24|
|ERS 125||0.393 - 4.921||36|
|ERS 160||1.259 - 6.299||30|
|ERS 250||1.574 - 9.842||36|
|ERS 400||8.858 - 15.748||36||3.543 - 8.858|
|ERS 630||15.748 - 24.803||76||6.299 - 15.748|