WITH iNOEX INTO A NEW ERA: CORRUGATED PIPE EXTRUSION FULLY AUTOMATED.
QUANTUM CP is the first automation system for larger sized corrugated pipe extrusion lines. It is for the first time that one system can measure inline around 360° the wall thickness and diameter of the crown, valley, bell and spigot of a corrugated pipe. When this system is operative together with a gravimetric system, material savings of 5 % or more become possible.
QUANTUM CP features a reversing Terahertz sensor which is mounted on a movable slide. If for example the bell to be measured has reached the Terahertz sensor, QUANTUM CP shortly speeds up and synchtonizes with the line speed of the corrugated pipe via two clamps. Then, the sensor reverses around the bell by a full 360°. With the help of the opposing laser sensor and the Terahertz sensor the exterior diameter is equally measured. Subsequently, the clamps are released and QUANTUM CP moves back to its start position. The next measuring cycle is started subsequently to measure a crown, valley, bell or spigot.
- Detailed information on your product (wall thickness, diameter)
- Direct measurement independent of temperatures
- Material savings of 5 % or more due to better centering, systematic start-up and weight per length control
- Optimum support for the operator
- Documentation for submission to the customer
- Proven control principles