QUANTUM Corrugated Pipe
WITH iNOEX INTO A NEW ERA: CORRUGATED PIPE EXTRUSION FULLY AUTOMATED.
The quantum leap for the automation of corrugated pipe extrusion. For the first time QUANTUM offers an economically reasonable solution to measure corrugated pipes during the production process, to optimize and lower production costs considerably. So far available measuring technologies were too complex, costly and inefficient to be a realistic solution for full automation. This changes with iNOEX's wall thickness measuring system QUANTUM based on the contactless terahertz technology. Without calibration or coupling medium, the entire geometry can be measured directly, contactless and with the option to be optimized during the running production.
- Substantially reduced material consumption due to the optimization of the layer thicknesses
- Direct measurement
- No coupling medium such as water is required
- Large performance range
- Low maintenance
- Hardly any wearing parts
- No configuration required
- Measuring tasks completed: Crown, Vallex, Spigot, Bell
- Easy system operation with 21″ Multi-Touch screen with new user interface and inoTREND process visualisation
- Intetrfaces: Ethernet, USB, RS 232/485, Profibus DP, CANopen, Profinet
- Software updates via Ethernet
- SQL – data transfer