THE ULTIMATE SYSTEM FOR PATHBREAKING QUALITY: 100 % MEASUREMENT.
For the first time this AUREX ERS by iNOEX uses the principle of the electronically rotating active/passive measurement, which scans and records every point of the pipe 100 %. This patented and TÜV-certified innovation records even minimal production deviations and measures all layers of coextruded pipes individually and with the highest precision. Therefore the touch-free and integral measurement principle opens a new dimension for the optimization of both, product quality and extrusion process.
- Sensors scan 100 % of the pipe wall
- Evaluation of all vertical and angular signals reflected by the pipe based on the activation of adjacent sensors (active/passive measurement)
- Parallel sensor communication for the highest measuring resolution and the identification of even the smallest variations in production
- Integrated self-diagnosis of the sensors
- Optimum adaptation of the sensors (frequency, diameter) to the variety of measuring tasks
- Electronic rotation up to 6000 r.p.m.
- 100 % wall thickness measurement for pipe dimensions of up to 630 mm dia.
- Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethernet, CANopen
|Sensors||Extended Measuring range (mm)|
|ERS 32||1 - 32||18|
|ERS 63||10 - 63||24|
|ERS 125||10 - 125||36|
|ERS 160||32 - 160||30|
|ERS 250||40 - 250||36|
|ERS 400||225 - 400||36||90 - 225|
|ERS 630||400 - 630||76||160 - 400|