HIGHLY RELIABLE, WHEN YOU WANT TO BE SURE.
This proven technology scans up to 24 measuring points around the pipe circumference and measures the wall thickness and the diameter in parallel. This way AUREX AFM supplies measuring values for the highest standards as well as the complete documentation of the extrusion process for pipes ranging between 32 to 630 mm in diameter. The large water tank on the vacuum tank outlet steadies the process and provides reliability in measurement, temperature is not relevant here. Extremely reliable AUREX AFM provides complex measurement data for the sustainable improvement of product quality and maximum reduction of weight per meter by means of thin point control.
- Large measuring range with retrofittable measuring range extension
- Proven measuring and control techniques
- Comprehensive production data
- Production runs regularly and reproducibly due to constant wall thickness values and a good centering
- Material savings of 5 % or more on account of a better centering and a straight start-up process
- Increase in production capacity due to a reduced weight per metre based on thin point control
- Easy sensor exchange due to a plug-in cable connection
- Integration into extruder control
- Option: Individual data evaluation by inoTREND
- Profibus DP, Profinet, Ethernet, CANopen
|Sensors||Extended Measuring Range (mm)|
|AFM 400||160 - 400||8 / 16 / 24||32 - 160|
|AFM 500||250 - 500||8 / 16 / 24||63 - 250|
|AFM 630||315 - 630||8 / 16 / 24||75 - 315|