NO LIMITS IN THE MATERIAL COMPOSITION: UP TO 100 % CaCO3.
New: No restriction in chalk concentration with this innovative high-filler system, which eliminates every irregularity in material feeding from the beginning. So far continuous gravimetric systems could only handle chalk proportions of up to 20 %. Moreover, a continuous material flow was not ensured. This gap is now closed by SAVEOMAT HF with practically tested precision and reliability. All PVC mixtures with a chalk proportion of up to 100 % are accurately dosed. An innovation which is trend setting for the requirements of modern plastic extrusion.
- Blockage-free dosing of material which tends not to flow easily with up to 100 % CaCO3!
- Continuous material flow due to automatic compensation of bulk density variations
- Constant mass throughput
- Weight per metre reduced to a minimum
- Raw material savings of up to 5 %
- Stable and reproducible processes
- Reduced start-up scrap
- Optimized funnel geometry for an optimum flow behaviour of PVC with a proportion of up to 100 % CaCO3
- Enlarged weigher inlet and outlet
- Weigher hopper can be easily unhinged
- Transparent weigher outlet for visual control of the flow
- Filling without dead zones
- Overload protection for load cells
- Integrated cable routing
- Storage hopper with robust agitator
- Screws designed for chalk, PVC, wood
- Control unit is either integrated into the extruder control unit, or carried out by a 10″ SAVEOMAT terminal